- Our certified specialists offer comprehensive services, in cloud technologies and full-cycle technical services, provide troubleshooting, problem solving
- High expertise in the industry, including cloud and social networks
- Expertise in corporate CRM and non-CRM applications on Force.com using Apex Code, VisualForce and other technologies
- Implementing and developing, Configuring applications in SFDC (transition to SFDC migration), Force.com applications
- Complex integration using REST, SOAP, metadata API and ETL tools (Informatica, Informatica Cloud and others)
Learn more about Boston SoftDesign Salesforce services!
- Collect requirements and perform configuration changes, including defining Workflow, Saved Searches and setting up standard objects or creating new ones.
- Configure reports, e-mail templates, saved searches, layouts, forms to improve ease of use of the system
- Data integrity and manipulation tasks, such as combining duplicate records
- Downloading and modifying data and bulk data migration using various data migration tools
- Functional support and maintenance of the overall system configuration
- Development of SuiteScript, both 1.0 and 2.0:
- Client Scripts
- Map / Reduce scripts
- Mass update scripts
- Portlet Scripts
- RESTlet Scripts
- Scheduled scripts
- Suitelet Scripts
- Translation of user requirements of various complexity into functional and manageable software
- Developing business flows with Workflows, SuiteScripts
- Integration with external services and systems (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Maintenance of documentation for the use of the application, the new code and the provision of training material
- Perform code validation, data configuration to ensure viability and integrity
- Application monitoring:
SARM, FDR, component logging, Audit Trail, IIS Advanced Logging, etc.
- Configuring Load Balancing
- Working with Fault Tolerance
- Performance Tuning
- Configure Domain Authorization and SSO
- Creating and configuring new components
- Cloning of the medium
- Configuring application and database backup. Tracking the execution process, checking backups.
- Install the necessary updates, patches for the application and database. Maintain the environment in the current state.
- Conducting an assessment of the state of the environment. Elimination of detected problems application of recommendations.
- Implementation of a system for monitoring (monitoring) the state of the environment. Timely detection and elimination of problems in the application. (falls, critical errors, performance problems)
- Implementation of startup and shutdown automation scripts.
- Estimating and freeing up disk space. The implementation of scripts to automate the cleaning of log files and temporary files.
- Maintenance of detailed environmental documentation and maintenance of its current status.
- Interface development and automation of business logic. Automation of existing business processes and implementation of new ones (Workflow, Task, Smartscript), scripting (VB, eScript, JS).
- Customization of the application in OpenUI mode with support and implementation compatibility on High Interactivity.
- Integration with third-party systems: any integration including the introduction of telephony (Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, Asterisk). Technologies: SOAP web services, JMS MQ, HTTP, JSON, file system level integration, dbink integration on the dbink level, embedding of external web content in Siebel screens.
- Data Migration: EIM, self-written solutions on PL / SQL, SQL Loader, Import Object