Administration of IT infrastructure:
- Administration and support of IT infrastructure
- Administration and network support
- installation of SCS
- Compilation and maintenance of up-to-date technical documentation
- Remote user support
- Administration of Microsoft products and services (Active Directory, System Center, RDS, GPO, IIS, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, File-service, Print-service, RemoteApp, Mail-service, Certificate-service)
- Exchange Server Administration
- Administration of Hyper-V servers
Information Security Management :
- Audit of the state of information infrastructure, operational risks and information security threats (and corresponding controls) for compliance with various standards (ITIL, ISO27xxx, COBIT, PCI DSS, etc.)
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Development and implementation of an information security program (project, documentation, training and testing of employees, technical solutions, support)
- Network perimeter scan on vulnerability
- Internal network scan for vulnerabilities
- Penetration testing
Integrated technical support
Integrated technical support includes a set of services that provide and expand the main areas of operation of the network:
- “Reactive” – the rapid elimination of accidents on the network, the solution of performance problems, including at the junction of equipment from different manufacturers and technologies, the adjustment of equipment.
- “Proactive” – periodic maintenance, monitoring, working with equipment manufacturers, infrastructure audit, risk assessment.
- “Consulting” – development of solutions for business requirements.
Implementation of network infrastructure monitoring solutions (Zabbix / Datadog, etc.) and collection of logs (ELK / Splunk) and their customization for the needs of the company, as well as further support.