- Expertise with Informatica Cloud Real Time (ICRT) experience along with REST and SOAP web services
- Expertise in integrating multiple cloud applications (Salesforce, NetSuite, Zoura, Tagetik) using Informatica Cloud Services (ICS).
- Expertise in building Datawarehouse according to the Ralph Kimball concept
- Strong expertise in troubleshooting , data reconciliation, data cleansing
- Informatica Cloud performance tuning expertise
- Preparing POC/ Assisting with POC
- Expertise in the estimation efforts for Informatica cloud projects.
- NetSuite to Tagetik Integration using Informatica Cloud
Batch integration process designed for integration of NetSuite transaction and YTD accounts balance from NetSuite to Tagetik. Integration can be performed in both Incremental and Full modes and performs all necessary data conversion and pre-aggregation. As additional feature designed the NetSuite custom page for integration process, which allows choosing the month and year for calculating YTD balance for accounts and allows to trigger the integration process directly from NetSuite using REST API call to Informatica.
- Salesforce to Salesforce real time synchronization project using Informatica Cloud
This project was done using Informatica Cloud Real Time and designed for real time synchronizations of Contacts, Accounts and Lead between two Salesforce organizations. Within the process designed data cleaning and data transformations according to business rules and requirements. The interaction with Salesforce is done through a standard connector for Informatica and through the Rest and SOAP API’s, with availability of expanding and adding new objects.
- Business Critical Application Data Store (BCADS) Project
The goal of the BCADS Project was to consolidate data from business-critical applications in one database. The sources of the data were widely known cloud services (Salesforce, Zuora) and Microsoft SQL Server databases. The ETL process was performed using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Informatica Cloud. Informatica Cloud was used for data extraction from cloud services because it provides advanced REST/SOAP API features.